Go sms SUCKS

tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I purchased their 12.99 ad free, unlimited theme special in June. In November I got a new phone, special is gone...... I emailed them several times, contacted them through the ap,wrote a review seeking help reached out on FB and messenger and NOTHING. I contacted help at the play store and no help there either.

Stalonage

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I purchased their 12.99 ad free, unlimited theme special in June. In November I got a new phone, special is gone...... I emailed them several times, contacted them through the ap,wrote a review seeking help reached out on FB and messenger and NOTHING. I contacted help at the play store and no help there either.

I haven't used that app in years. Time to move on from it yourself it seems too. Give Textra a shot. It's always updated ,simple yet has good tweaks to it.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm so sorry that happened to you, OP. That's pretty awful.

As another user has stated, I too recommend Textra. Less expensive and many customizable options.

tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
You can file a complaint with Google. I got money refunded that way.

I tried to file a complaint since I didn't pay anything out of pocket. I used reward points from the survey app. They mentioned a refund but said since it was from June 2016 they couldn't give me one.

tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I haven't used that app in years. Time to move on from it yourself it seems too. Give Textra a shot. It's always updated ,simple yet has good tweaks to it.

I used Textra but for some reason I keep getting an error message, network something or another error.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reroseroy