Gone but not forgotten

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: Can't Stay Away

I will be getting the next Note. :) Had the N7 on day one, hopefully will be the same for N8 (or whatever it's called if not a Note)

Cheers,
BR
RIP N7

budven

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site

As long as your not coming back as the N7 police, it's all good. I've moved on to other devices also but still frequent the N7 forums everyday. Plus I still haven't received my return box yet

Haha...I keep waiting for the Note 7 police to come knocking at my door as I am still waiting on my replacement.

jmk32

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Will be back with the next Note as soon as it comes out. Definitely missing the N7

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

I have a new device and I still come in to read the posts. When the next note comes out I'll definitely look in to it. I'm just not buying it as quickly as I did the N7. I'll wait a little bit. Lol

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site

I'll be pre ordering the Note 8. The S7Edge is close but it's not a Note 7. I've never been so emotional over a phone. And seriously, the rational part of me looks at the S7Edge in its wallet case and you can't hardly tell that it's not a Note 7, but it's just not the same. I was fully prepared to keep the N7 for 2 years and I upgrade every year. But the N7 was... different. Family and friends think I'm ridiculous but this is the only 'safe' place where I can lament in peace. 😕 So I'll be back every day for at least a while, until the next upgrade to the N8. Which can't be soon enough for us.

ScottRx82

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site

I can't stay away from the Note 8, so I'm still using mine with package disabler pro to prevent future bricking updates. Have a backup note 5 just in case though 👍

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe