Good Edge cases and screen protectors??

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Nice looking case. think I'll go and order one up with the clip. The surface case for the iPhone 6s plus the holster will fit the Apple leather case 100%.
I'm hoping the Seidio Clip will work with cases like the Otterbox Symmetry.

Bryant Laney

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
They are my favorite case manufacturer been using them since my htc Evo 3d If I remember right. Good luck on the clip hope it fits with the Symmetry.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Sedio was always our favorite since the EVO's also. They used to let me review sometimes for a free case but here lately Otterbox had been out 1st so I switched to the commuter and now have the Symmetry. My husband had been using the defender which they don't make for the edge. So he's wanting to try Seidio again cause he wants the holster clip. I just got my Spigen slim armor with the kickstand so I won't be doing Seidio but I told my husband about the 15% off. This is my 1st Spigen case but it's hard to get the kickstand out.

ramonq619

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I bought a spigen clear case and that case peeled my screen protector. Changed to a caseology case and it's perfect

Bryant Laney

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Sedio was always our favorite since the EVO's also. They used to let me review sometimes for a free case but here lately Otterbox had been out 1st so I switched to the commuter and now have the Symmetry. My husband had been using the defender which they don't make for the edge. So he's wanting to try Seidio again cause he wants the holster clip. I just got my Spigen slim armor with the kickstand so I won't be doing Seidio but I told my husband about the 15% off. This is my 1st Spigen case but it's hard to get the kickstand out.

I like otterbox but they are pricy. I've never tried spigen I usually stick with otterbox, seidio, oem or nillkin.

kappatau808

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
2 kinds of VRS design cases and both are peeling off a little bit of the screen protector on some edges. im using film skin protector. tried 2 kinds. both fit perfect. just issues with cases. i also tried skinomi full body skin protector, you can put them on the sides too. however i took the back and sides of cause i had a hard time putting the cases on and i thought the protector made it too tight. figured out the VRS cases i have are 2 piece,put on rubber case first then the plastic bumper. but all this peeling is getting annoying, i might just get another skinomi full body protector and just not use a case

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I quit using screen protectors after my Note 4 and haven't experienced any scratches so I decided to stop wasting money on them.

My SG7E in a UAG Cobalt blue case fits pretty well in the Seidio clip for my Note 4 btw with just a very minimal width difference. It's in there nice and secure.

Loozpatienz

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I just pre-ordered from Amazon the GPEL full coverage Gorrila Glass screen protector and the clear case that is compatible with it for $40 total. The screen protector will be available to ship on 4/8 and the case on 4/22. I like the minimalist look while protecting against scratches. May have to get a second, more protective case for extreme situations, once I find one compatible with the screen protector.

Christopher Meinck

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
Wow, the GPEL looks pretty good. Let us know how it works for you. I installed a wet application - the IQ shield. For one, I don't miss doing this installations. I think I did a fairly good job, but it still takes away from the look of the device. When paired with the UAG case, it offers good protection. It's taking away from the beauty of the device. If this tempered glass looks good, I'm ordering.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
My husband ordered the IQ one cause of the price it should be here today I think. We wanted the Gpel until we found out you had to use their case. I'm still waiting to hear from Zagg.

Wow, the GPEL looks pretty good. Let us know how it works for you. I installed a wet application - the IQ shield. For one, I don't miss doing this installations. I think I did a fairly good job, but it still takes away from the look of the device. When paired with the UAG case, it offers good protection. It's taking away from the beauty of the device. If this tempered glass looks good, I'm ordering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDyyT5zkRwM

Captpt

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
My Spigen Curved Crystal and Zagg HD Dry protectors arrived at the same time...
Not sure which I want to try 1st lol

20160408_135955.jpg

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe