Good Edge cases and screen protectors??

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Ive been reading up on the Zagg Glass Contour (which im waiting for). Its says edge to edge protection. Most of the Zagg i've had leave a good amount of the edge uncovered so it can support a good amount of different cases. Im wondering it this new one will make it harder to non-Zagg cases to be used (possible pealing, tighter fit, etc).

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to decide between the UAG and the Tech 21...does anyone have a recommendation between these 2 cases. I'm looking for a thin profile and maximum protection but these 2 seem similar so it's hard to choose 🤔

Posted via the Android Central App
I just got the tech 21 evo frame today. Doesn't interfere with the edge.

Malek J

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying to decide between the UAG and the Tech 21...does anyone have a recommendation between these 2 cases. I'm looking for a thin profile and maximum protection but these 2 seem similar so it's hard to choose 🤔

I picked up the tech21 today and returned it. It's overpriced and not as rugged as the UAG IMO

msnider23

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Using the otterbox symmetry at the moment, my first ever otterbox. Works pretty well and doesn't add much weight, does make the buttons pretty stiff in my opinion

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I was looking at the clear obliq with kickstand however there is a review in which person claimed he dropped edge7 in obliq case and screen broke.

It seems unless edges are completely covered ruining looks and function phone will break in a fall

mmohn01

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I like the tech21 cases for the Edge. Unfortunately, I can't find a damn screen protector that it'll work with. It keeps pushing up the edges of the screen protectors.

RockyMin

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
Using the otterbox symmetry at the moment, my first ever otterbox. Works pretty well and doesn't add much weight, does make the buttons pretty stiff in my opinion

Same. But I only got the symmetry because that was the only S7 Edge case available. Nothing else at Best Buy or anywhere else. However, I don't find the buttons stiff at all, they work just fine and when I press them, it's almost like the case isn't even there.

msnider23

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Same. But I only got the symmetry because that was the only S7 Edge case available. Nothing else at Best Buy or anywhere else. However, I don't find the buttons stiff at all, they work just fine and when I press them, it's almost like the case isn't even there.
Yea I had the same issue, this was the only case that the stores actually had available

lammy8

Trusted Member
Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
Spigen tough armor. It saved my S5 so many times that I didn't think twice about buying one for my S7 Edge.

Have to say I'm yet to find a glass screen protector that fits well. Applied one the other day and when putting my case on it caused the panel to move away from the screen by about a mm. Hopefully spigen are bringing out their own that fits perfectly to their cases.

lady of the lake

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
I first bought the Spigen Neo Hybrid Crystal in Champagne Gold. I didn't like the bulky/heavy feel it had especially after using my S7Edge naked for 2 weeks.

I bought a Versus (VRS) Triple Mix in Shine Gold. It's lightweight, slim and heavy duty. I love the ridges on the hard plastic back. The black rubber protects the phone's screen when face down and doesn't interfere with the phone's edges and the edge panel. The phone feels secure while holding it. Great case that functions and looks good too.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5076485

My Spectacular Samsung Galaxy S7Edge

Attachments

• 1266.jpg
    1266.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 307

JAG21979

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
I just picked up the UAG ice case for the S7 Edge, it looks great, feels great, and it seems like it has great protection

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meta321