Good Messaging?

ibdoomed

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Now that Good isn't made by motorola, anyone heard if it will get Droid support? Android 1.0 is supported so I, wrongly, assumed 2.0 would be as well. Gmail is just too slow so without good, droid will have to go back.

bmderuosi

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
i used gmail to test the speed sent an email from phone (gmail) to computer (yahoo) then replied back to phone in less than 2 min...

ibdoomed

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
i used gmail to test the speed sent an email from phone (gmail) to computer (yahoo) then replied back to phone in less than 2 min...

Yeah, I just timed it and it took 3 minutes just for one direction to the phone. It showed up in the browser after 9 seconds. As those crackberry addicts know, BB's usually get the email before clients manage to.

p4tr1ck

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
something to do with POP3, not to sure what it is... someone else may be able to chime in and let you know but I haven't messed with one yet.

woodsb123

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
Hey ibdoomed, are you using the IMAP version or the pop3 version of gmail? I use the IMAP version of gmail, which is built into the phone and is setup under the "Gmail" icon and not the "Mail" icon, and I get almost instant updates from all of my google apps. Hope this helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastura24