Good news about low speaker volume

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Matt specifically talked about notification volume. He didn't talk about speakerphone or other types of media, so I hope they aren't just addressing notifications.

CBCstillmatic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I posted on that forum asking if ringing volume and etc was included or if it was just notifications he was referring to but I would assume he meant volume in general because he said it was due to our feedback. All forum posts on all android sites, verizon's forum, and even motorola's forum about the issue all stated its the volume in general not one complained of just notifications. I think matt just worded it wrong and just tried to make a general reply but we won't know for sure until he replies to the thread.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

CBCstillmatic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Plus the thread is titled

DROID-X Call, Speakerphone, Headphones, Music Volume and Vibrate Mode

So I really think he was trying to generalize all into one thus "notifications" otherwise how can you not be more specific if he indeed did mean just notifications? If you read the entire thread it covers all issues with the speaker phone and volume of said speaker. So knowing this, and he does because he has posted in it a few times, I would think he would have replied "hey they are gonna fix the notifications but they think the ringer and media volume is fine."

CBCstillmatic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Well the next 5 people asked the same question once I brought it up so an answer is in high demand over there. I am hoping we get clarification sometime today and I will sure to update here when we get an answer. I'm not really that worried cause I feel pretty confident he ment volume in general.

An alert is a type of notification so is a ringtone and alarm. They can all be considered notifications but that couldn't include media so you can never be to sure. I will feel even better about it once clarified if clarified.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeyblack