Goodlock New Module RegiStar

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: Goodlock new app RegiStar

Do you actually use dev options thatmuch, or just like feeling cool having it there?

It's a really nice module... I also turned off email, I remapped the side key to gooass (I had a bixby routine doing this, but it's nice to have as few midpoints as possible) and I'm thinking about moving some settings... only problem is, as a watch 5 user, the settings menus are the same now, which is quite nice.

We need routines and good lock for the watch!
To answer your question yes i use Developer Option a lot, so instead of me scrolling all the way down now is right on top so that's why i put it up there i am a Developer in XDA as well.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Are you doing that with stock Samsung settings?
Maybe we are talking about different things.
I have the side key set to if I long press it the power options come up and if I double tap the flashlight comes on. Is that what you're trying to do ?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

IHateMyTreo

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
Maybe we are talking about different things.
I have the side key set to if I long press it the power options come up and if I double tap the flashlight comes on. Is that what you're trying to do ?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Yes! Thank you, that's what I was trying to do but the flashlight app wasn't listed before (go figure). Now it is there and works just as hoped.

Thanks again!