News Google announces Gemini 1.5 as it seeks the 'next generation' of AI

Tigrisan

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
This showed up on my phone all of a sudden today and I have neither the AI Studio or Vertex whatever on my Galaxy S22 Ultra. I'm not sure how they're pushing it out, but obviously, this was a mistake and one I will never use. And it keeps popping up every time I open something that apparently can use it. Not liking this at all.

Mr. Lucky

Jul 25, 2023
Visit site
This showed up on my phone all of a sudden today and I have neither the AI Studio or Vertex whatever on my Galaxy S22 Ultra.
. . .
Not liking this at all.
I don't blame you. Hate to say this, because I've been an Android flag waver since the Froyo days, but it seems like every update breaks features, removes functionality, or takes away end-user choice. It almost seems like they are intentionally driving people to Apple.

Reactions: Tigrisan

Tigrisan

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I don't blame you. Hate to say this, because I've been an Android flag waver since the Froyo days, but it seems like every update breaks features, removes functionality, or takes away end-user choice. It almost seems like they are intentionally driving people to Apple.
Yeah, I'm not interested in using anything AI anyway. I use a PHONE. If I want AI (which I don't) I'll use a laptop or desktop because let's face it, a phone is still limited in its capabilities. But doing a search for Gemini on the phone turns up nothing which is even more NOT to my liking and I did it on the phone and plugged into my laptop. Not liking that at all. All I wanted to do was disable it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa Oliver