Google calendar and S23 AA

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Ok.. dunno if this is a S23 Ultra question or a Android Auto question.. so in gonna try both.

I started my truck the other day, (2016 Silverado, Wired connection) and glanced at my display screen in my truck. I saw all my normal icons, except I saw the Samsung Calendar instead of the Google Calendar. So I hit customized and removed the Samsung Calendar Icon. Was going to select my Google Calendar icon except for one small problem.

It ain't there no more. Gone.

I got it on my phone, but NOT in AA. Works like a charm on my phone, and on my computer desktop, but AA refuses to show it. I've checked everyplace. Settings, customization... It was working fine the last time I had something pop up while I was driving or when I hit it to check something, but suddenly ... Vanished

Is anyone else having issues?? Where did it go?

kikbxr1969

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I prefer the Samsng calendar myself. So, I never had the google one on my S23U. However, out of curiosity, I installed it to see if it would show up. It did not. I installed it, verified it had data, then went to customize on AA. The only calendar showing available was the Samsung Calendar. Are you sure you ever actually had the Google calendar on a Samsung phone on AA? I am thinking it may be related to the fact that Samsung calendar is the native calendar on your phone? If you had it before, was it a different brand of phone?

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Google was on there, I've gotten notifications through it, I've punched it up to see what was on my schedule for today. Never had any issue until the other day when it vanished.

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
The apps that you mentioned are helpful. I use them all the time on Android Auto. You prefer the calendar or something else?
Well, I'd like to find out why Google calendar isn't working anymore since I use it everyplace else AND since Google and Android auto both say that they work together and that a few weeks ago they worked fine in the same truck, same phone, same cable, same setup as I'm using today.
2016 Silverado
S23 ultra
AA version 11.5.641014-release
Android version 14
Broadband version BXBD
Google calendar ver 2024.09.1-613478478-Release

RandyRoyalty

Apr 26, 2024
Visit site
Ok.. dunno if this is a S23 Ultra question or a Android Auto question.. so in gonna try both.

I started my truck the other day, (2016 Silverado, Wired connection) and glanced at my display screen in my truck. I saw all my normal icons, except I saw the Samsung Calendar instead of the Google Calendar. So I hit customized and removed the Samsung Calendar Icon. Was going to select my Google Calendar icon except for one small problem.

It ain't there no more. Gone.

I got it on my phone, but NOT in AA. Works like a charm on my phone, and on my computer desktop, but AA refuses to show it. I've checked everyplace. Settings, customization... It was working fine the last time I had something pop up while I was driving or when I hit it to check something, but suddenly ... Vanished

Is anyone else having issues?? Where did it go?
If you don't use the Samsung calendar on your phone try disabling the app. Go to settings on your phone---Apps---find the Samsung calendar app and click disable. This fixed the problem on mine (which is using Android Auto with a Samsung S21 5G phone

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana