Google Drive Question[Solved]

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
So I created a folder on Google Drive today on my desktop to upload some photos to and they all show up on Drive from my PC but the folder doesn't appear in the Google Drive app on my phone.

Anyone experience this before? Is it a syncing issue?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: Google Drive Question

I take it that you have not done this before?

I don't believe that the desktop shortcut goes, uh oh new information I best send this to the cloud right now. I picture it being like syncing a Google contact added/edited via a PC where there always seems to be a time delay before the change can be seen in the app. I would make sure to at least the PC in stand-by, I say this because I'm an all the way off person when it comes to the PC, and check it again in an hour or so. I don't know what the refresh/sync rate is for Drive but I wouldn't expect it to be too long, considering I recently found out that Google, not for any particular app, just Google, checks device location 14 times an hour. Just give it a little time and check it again.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site

It was literally a sync issue, took a couple hours and the folder appeared across all my devices.

I access Google Drive from my web browser via PC and the app on my phones, usually when I create a folder to upload files to it appears on the other device right away for download. This time there was a delay.

Thread can be closed. Lol

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

It was literally a sync issue, took a couple hours and the folder appeared across all my devices.

I access Google Drive from my web browser via PC and the app on my phones, usually when I create a folder to upload files to it appears on the other device right away for download. This time there was a delay.

Thread can be closed. Lol
Ill mark it as solved

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz