Google Now weather card disappeared

UncleMike

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
For almost two years I've had Tasker open Google Search in the morning so I can see the weather for the day - the weather card has always been there. Suddenly this morning, it we no longer there - it keeps telling me there are no cards to show at this time. I've tried clearing the data for Google Search, turning Google Now off and on again, and turning location services off and on again - none of which has made any difference. Google Now knows my home and work addresses (the same), and knows I want to see weather for these locations. Google Now on my Nexus 7 continues to show the weather card.

Any suggestions for getting the weather card to show again on my Moto X?

UncleMike

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I tried that already, with no luck. Miraculously, it reappeared this morning. Most reports of this that I found got recommendations of "wait, it'll come back". But I'm not about to wait indefinitely for something to magically start working.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Sent from my Moto X using TapaTalk

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm sorry that did not work for you. I know that short of something being wrong with the app data there can't be a cause on your end. Google's servers choose which cards to send you, and it should be displaying weather for your home and work locations regardless of your physical location. This sounds to me like an issue on Google's end.

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky