Question Google Pixel 8 Pro return

MonsterMarsh

Nov 2, 2023
Visit site
Hi,
I had to return my week old Google Pixel 8 Pro due to Bluetooth problems (losing connections and making voice calls sound like Dalek central). I contacted Google who arranged the return prepaid and with no fuss but I was told that to get the full refund I would also have to return the Pixel watch free gift. Is this correct?
Regards

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
Welcome to the forum ..sorry you had issues with your phone ...did you not want to replace it with another phone could be possibly an issue with that one unit ...but nevertheless you would need to return a free item or I would think pay full price since you're not buying the phone with promotions

Reactions: J Dubbs

MonsterMarsh

Nov 2, 2023
Visit site
Thank you Bkdodger1. It didn't seem unreasonable to me to return it but someone suggested it was a free gift for early purchase so I shouldn't have to , and it just got me thinking.

The phone was good in every other way but the BT fault kind of spoilt it for me and I bought an S23+ instead. Hope I don't regret it :)

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
Thank you Bkdodger1. It didn't seem unreasonable to me to return it but someone suggested it was a free gift for early purchase so I shouldn't have to , and it just got me thinking.

The phone was good in every other way but the BT fault kind of spoilt it for me and I bought an S23+ instead. Hope I don't regret it :)

Ah gotcha …good luck with the S23+

Yeah don’t see them allowing free gifts on returns unfortunately

Reactions: theniceneighbor