Google Pixel: First 48 Hours

JamesyT91

Jul 5, 2017
Visit site
So I'm an avid follower of all things Android on AC, and my contract as a Samsung Promotor came to an end on the 30th. I'd been using a company S8 since it came out, and an S6 edge before that since December 2015. Decided to go for a 32GB Pixel over the G6, primarily because I could get a cheaper contract on the Pixel, and the Photos perk with instant OS updates was a real draw.

I've had the device nearly 48 hours, and I can only heap praise on it. Photos from the camera seem much truer to life. The battery is incredible (a single full charge on Monday night and I'm sat here on 22% still!), I've even ditched trusty Nova launcher because stock does everything I want it to (widgets look a little clunky but I can live without them). Definitely no regrets here, except maybe going for a TGSP, as it doesn't really stick at the top.

If you want a clean, simple experience and are fed up of babying your phones, get a Pixel. One more thing, I could never stop calls from randomly dropping on the S8 or S6, was on 2 different networks on them too. No problems at all with the Pixel so far. Might've been because I wasn't given full retail devices.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burks