Google Pixel - Preorder / order / shipping thread

garak0410

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I had to re-order an XL through my Verizon rep as they ordered the 5" Pixel for me. That ship date is 11/18 though I do expect it to ship earlier. I don't look or feel old but the 5" is just too small for my eyes.

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
10/6 Black 128GB here. Just got updated to processing and there is finally a pending charge on my account.

So anyone who is stuck in pending limbo check your status! I had an estimated shipping date of 10/24 but at this point I'll take it any time this week over waiting until November. Hope others find good news when they check!

Update: Shipped!

Last edited:

Gcorvette987

May 18, 2010
Visit site
My girl ordered hers last week, we have to wait until Nov. 27!! I'm trying to convert her over to android from her iPhone. I really hope this phone doesn't disappoint!

jvm1982

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
So to those that have it... Honestly is it worth the wait???

Reason I ask is I ordered on 10/10 the Black 128 GB and have a status of Preordered with delivery between 11/25-11/27. With this recent revelation of a delay feels like it will be December before I see it. I ordered just before they recalled the Note 7 again and have been using a cheap POS phone since. It is driving me up a wall and I'm about to call the whole thing off and go into T-Mobile and see what I can get there. I just really want this phone but because of the delays, it's starting to feel like it may not be worth the wait. HELP!!!

y2whisper

Trusted Member
Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
Thats the key is what do you have to do in the meantime. For me im in a bit of a pickle. Put in a pre-order for rogers for the 128gb XL and sold my 6p. I currently have a phone that I need to return next week and still have no clue when its coming in so I may have to switch to something else depending on how long I have to go without a phone. A couple of days to a week is fine. A month? no bueno.

mynameisnick4

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
I preordered my XL on 10/17 with a 10/28 ship by date. I checked the order this morning and my ship by date is gone and the expected ship date on new phones is now 12/2. I'm wondering if this means my 10/28 date is getting pushed? I still have my Note 7 so I'm not in a big rush.

iOS Gravity

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
I preordered my XL on 10/17 with a 10/28 ship by date. I checked the order this morning and my ship by date is gone and the expected ship date on new phones is now 12/2. I'm wondering if this means my 10/28 date is getting pushed? I still have my Note 7 so I'm not in a big rush.

Its happened to a few other people.

jvm1982

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up on the Moto G! Not exactly what I need in a phone but it will definitely be a fix until my Pixel arrives. Will have it in hand tomorrow.

Nesquik

Oct 11, 2016
Visit site
Someone on reddit had theirs shipped out with an original ship date of Thanksgiving. I think they ordered a 32gb pixel from Google.

ainfinity

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
So to those that have it... Honestly is it worth the wait???
Reason I ask is I ordered on 10/10 the Black 128 GB and have a status of Preordered with delivery between 11/25-11/27. With this recent revelation of a delay feels like it will be December before I see it. I ordered just before they recalled the Note 7 again and have been using a cheap POS phone since. It is driving me up a wall and I'm about to call the whole thing off and go into T-Mobile and see what I can get there. I just really want this phone but because of the delays, it's starting to feel like it may not be worth the wait. HELP!!!

Don't think you will be disappointed absolutely love the phone, is there anything better? Remember the commercial with the guy in the car driving home with his new computer he looks over at the new sign going up with a new model, lol you cannot chase technology you will lose, you will enjoy the phone!

polo2883

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Don't think you will be disappointed absolutely love the phone, is there anything better? Remember the commercial with the guy in the car driving home with his new computer he looks over at the new sign going up with a new model, lol you cannot chase technology you will lose, you will enjoy the phone!

Totally agree. Technology evolves too fast. You will always be waiting for the next best thing.

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site

I ordered my 128g XL on 10/4 with a shipping date of 11/23.... So I would be pissed if you got your phone before me :)