Google play movies credit... where is it?

Knudroid

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
Just received and set up my CC. Yay! However, at purchase they offered a $20 credit for play movies. I don't see it anywhere, did I miss something in setup? How can I get the credit promised to me?

Posted via Android Central App

Cyrilmak

Androidoholic
Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Make sure you get your free X-Men movie too. Go to Chromecast app, check for offers from the drop down menu and redeem your free movie!

WoW I bought mine about a year ago went to that URL and was able to get the X-Men movie along with 3 other offers, even Hulu Plus for 2 months. Thanks!

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Well, it's been over a week now, and still no credit...????

If you went through the steps to get the offer as described in the link and it is not showing then you should contact them as they also say in the link.

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I got a new one and tires to get the credit. Nothing. In the link posted in details it says Canada only.

" Good for one $20 Google Play credit.
Purchase one Chromecast to qualify for the promotional credit.
Not reloadable; no cash value. Offer expires on, and must be added to a Google Wallet account by January 31, 2015.
Once added, credit must be used on Google Play by January 31, 2016.
Devices excluded.
Offer good in Canada only.
Must be 13+ years old, Canada resident, have Internet access, and have or activate a Google Wallet account."

Posted via Android Central App and my Moto X

Knudroid

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
I got a new one and tires to get the credit. Nothing. In the link posted in details it says Canada only.

" Good for one $20 Google Play credit.
Purchase one Chromecast to qualify for the promotional credit.
Not reloadable; no cash value. Offer expires on, and must be added to a Google Wallet account by January 31, 2015.
Once added, credit must be used on Google Play by January 31, 2016.
Devices excluded.
Offer good in Canada only.
Must be 13+ years old, Canada resident, have Internet access, and have or activate a Google Wallet account."

Posted via Android Central App and my Moto X

Yep, I'm in Canada. Spoke with help, also filled out some other form... Still nothing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pfrei