Google Play Music and Deezer Streaming on Wifi only

Natsfc

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

Got my S7 edge last Tuesday and love it except for the music. I previously had an HTC OneM8 and used Google Play Music on it without any issues.

I tried streaming a playlist for the first time last week and it would play a song or part of a song and then skip to 3 songs down the list. It would then just stop and show a 'music service not available' message.

With my new phone, I got a trial of the deezer music app, a similar thing happened. It would play a song and then stop.

This happened and continues to happen when I am not connected to wifi, on wifi both apps work fine. I've checked the Google play setting and the stream only on wifi is not set to on.

The music app worked grand on my HTC and it seems a bit odd that it's playing up on this new and better phone.

Any guidance would be appreciated! 😊

Chrispcb30

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
Same thing is happening fo4 Google music and pandora...im trying to figure out the issue myself...everything else seems to work fine.

Posted via the Android Central App

Chrispcb30

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
I just called the Samsung Support and they might of helped me out. Because Pandora is working fine for me now with no skipping or loading.

So what you do is

Turn your phone off for 20 seconds and then do this
Settings>Application Manager> More> Reset App Preferences

and then go to the apps that are giving you problems like google music
and Deezer and Uninstall them and then install them again and see if that solves your problem.

Natsfc

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Hi, thanks for your suggestion. I gave it a go and it improved it slightly, I got 3 full songs before it cut out.

Back to the drawing board!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yusufdontk