Google play music not streaming at all.

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else having this issue on their phone? I have re downloaded 3x so far to try and remedy the issue but to no avail Google play music has not worked going on 3 days now. Thanks in advance for any replies

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else having this issue on their phone? I have re downloaded 3x so far to try and remedy the issue but to no avail Google play music has not worked going on 3 days now. Thanks in advance for any replies
No problems here. Are you at your device limit max? Check and unregister some old devices and see if it'll work.

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
No problems here. Are you at your device limit max? Check and unregister some old devices and see if it'll work.

I had 5 on the list and deleted 2 of them and tried again and this is what it gave me. Also is the unlimited streaming on play included with YouTube redtube cause my friend said they tried to stream and it's 10 bucks a month but I never payed monthly but have unlimited streaming? Not is there any option to end it or change payment through the app.

Attachments

• 581.jpg
    581.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 6

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I had 5 on the list and deleted 2 of them and tried again and this is what it gave me. Also is the unlimited streaming on play included with YouTube redtube cause my friend said they tried to stream and it's 10 bucks a month but I never payed monthly but have unlimited streaming? Not is there any option to end it or change payment through the app.
Does it show your subscription in the app?
34869cd806b1a3afb5774f55cb0da9bf.jpg

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Yes it does

Hm okay ... Try closing the app. Go to settings > apps > find Google Play Music and try to clear out the data (not cache). This will force the whole app to reset and log back in once you open it again. Try again after that.

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Hm okay ... Try closing the app. Go to settings > apps > find Google Play Music and try to clear out the data (not cache). This will force the whole app to reset and log back in once you open it again. Try again after that.

Still the same after it thought a put playing music for about a minute b4 giving me the same message

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Still the same after it thought a put playing music for about a minute b4 giving me the same message

Damn that is weird. I wonder what is causing it :/.

Maybe next try contacting Google to ensure their end doesn't have any hiccups?