Google play services and Google play store error

Advitiya

Jan 30, 2017
Visit site
Hey guys whenever I try to download or update apps its give me an error "unfortunately play store has stopped" I tried all techniques from youtube but nothing worked for me. And even it gives me an error of update "Google Play Service" I can't update it from google play store. I installed latest version apk of Google play Services still it says update Google play Services. It troubles me a lot. Plz help me

Advitiya

Jan 30, 2017
Visit site
I have Panasonic eluga s KitKat 4.4.2....
No I haven't tried bcoz when ever I try power on phn while holding volume and power button together it never takes me to that mode....

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Another way is in Settings>storage. If you click on the cache section, it will confirm if you want to delete the cache files.

Advitiya

Jan 30, 2017
Visit site
Ok, I just cleared cache from storage and then tried to update apps from play store but still it is giving the same error "unfortunately Google play store has stopped".

Advitiya

Jan 30, 2017
Visit site
Even my phone says "sycn is currently experiening a problem. It will be back shortly..." I tried many things techniques to solve that but can't even solve that.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Maybe clearing the data for Play services? This may cause you to re enter your Gmail account and password.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mt20apps