Google play

Krolt

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I had a OnePlus before my 7 pro.
Is Google play recently updated broken for everyone or just me?
I thought it was a OnePlus thing, but it's the same on my pixel.
Basically the recently updated is miles away from the truth, and it's been like it for ages.

Just wondered if this was my profile or same for anyone?

Cheers

rvbfan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
I had a OnePlus before my 7 pro.
Is Google play recently updated broken for everyone or just me?
I thought it was a OnePlus thing, but it's the same on my pixel.
Basically the recently updated is miles away from the truth, and it's been like it for ages.

Just wondered if this was my profile or same for anyone?

Cheers
No, it happens for pretty much everyone, sometimes it'll be accurate but mostly not. At least on my pixel 6

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
What I experienced in November was receiving several small Play system updates, which were downloaded and installed, and eventually the actual November update. The same thing has started to happen this month, having received one small Play system update so far. I expect it to update to December soon. Pixel 7 Pro Verizon.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What I experienced in November was receiving several small Play system updates, which were downloaded and installed, and eventually the actual November update. The same thing has started to happen this month, having received one small Play system update so far. I expect it to update to December soon. Pixel 7 Pro Verizon.

I think the OP is referring to the Installed Apps list, and how the Play Store reports when each of those apps was most recently updated. It seems to be inaccurate sometimes.

Krolt

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Yes. Whenever I get those restart to update messages I wonder if it's fixed.
It's only a niggle.
Thanks for the replies all.