Google services/nap wake lock.

kodybrannon

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know what this is? It keeps draining my battery. I have searched and tried everything, even a factory reset. Still sucking my battery.

Posted via Android Central App

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Where are you seeing this - in Settings -> Battery?
If so, you're giving us an incomplete picture of what may be happening. You need to provide all 3 screenshots from that view:
eravyzaj.jpg
e8u2e5un.jpg
3y4amedy.jpg
While you're at it go ahead and provide one for Google Services.

You may want to use something like Wakelock Detector: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.uzumapps.wakelockdetector to get specifics on wake events.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

kodybrannon

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I got auto-corrected on my original post. should have read NPLWakelock. For a few weeks after the factory reset, I could get anywhere from 25-36 hours on a single charge with putting my phone into airplane mode at night. Now, I can barely make it 10hrs without another charge. It has been constantly doing this for almost a week. I have cleared the cache, uninstalled google services updates, re-booted, battery pull and even a factory reset. I would like to stop this at any way possible, it is becoming an annoyance seeing my phone battery drain faster than it used to .
Screenshot_2013-10-24-16-56-14.pngScreenshot_2013-10-24-16-56-36.pngScreenshot_2013-10-24-16-57-14.pngScreenshot_2013-10-24-16-57-25.png

Thanks guys

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Your screenshots didn't come through (Edit: well, they don't show up in the Tapatalk 4 app for some strange reason).

A Google search suggests that you turn off all location reporting, including Google Now, to stop the wake events.

Edit: You didn't publish the Screen details, so I can't tell how long your screen was on. But 40% remaining after ~10 hours of use seems reasonable. Most (but not all) of your Awake time correlates with Screen On time, except for the first couple of hours, but there wasn't a drastic battery drop during that period.
And your Mobile Network Signal simply sucks, so no surprise that you'd be losing battery like a sieve.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12