Google store credit check

bable

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
So I have great credit, my score's in the 800s. However, I live in an insanely humble little studio with an apartment number that's 106.5, due to the decimal the credit checking system couldn't recognize my address and it refused to let me buy a a pixel with payments. What the hell Google?! Has this happened to anyone else?

Also, the black pixel xl 128gb was in stock a moment ago ;)

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Would it allow you to enter 106 1/2?

Don't know what to tell you. Except that DANG, I wish I'd caught that when it had popped. Google's 'notifications' on availability are essentially non-existent.

bable

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Would it allow you to enter 106 1/2?
Don't know what to tell you. Except that DANG, I wish I'd caught that when it had popped. Google's 'notifications' on availability are essentially non-existent.
I tried that and 1065 but both times it said they couldn't verify me. Rental addresses seem like a horrible verification method.

Call synchrony bank they will approve you over the phone

But with a limited stock that probably would have cost me the opportunity. I guess it worked out though since I just had to transfer 900 from savings, but that's a hefty hit for me to take at once. I might need it for medical bills if my note 7 explodes before thanksgiving ;)

rebretz000

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
I had issues with the credit check also because of my name. My birth certificate is different than my SS# so I have all kinds of issues. Took awhile to work out but it cost me the Blue Pixel XL.

May 3, 2015
Visit site
So I have great credit, my score's in the 800s. However, I live in an insanely humble little studio with an apartment number that's 106.5, due to the decimal the credit checking system couldn't recognize my address and it refused to let me buy a a pixel with payments. What the hell Google?! Has this happened to anyone else?

Also, the black pixel xl 128gb was in stock a moment ago ;)

If you have such a good credit score, why not just pay with a credit card?

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Lol I hear you on frustrating addresses! I am at N91W1**** . Though places are getting better, in the past that has been a bear for people to input correctly. Sometimes a space is needed between the 1 and the W, sometimes not.

DroidDavi

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
hell at least thats your reason student loans got me denied real quick no pixel for me

hopefully it will land on t mobile at some point so i can use my jump

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Sadly it just sounds like you've fallen victim to being a rare breed. The system just isn't processing it right. I have seen it at my job even when certain sites wouldn't accept someone's certificates due to an ' in their name.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
If you have such a good credit score, why not just pay with a credit card?
Because they charge interest. I have great credit as well but why stack it on my credit card which has interest (low or not. Still there) when I can get approved through this for 0% interest?

djisia87

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I have Sync. Card for Midas ( mechanic shop) and approval pretty smooth.... I am waiting for Best buy to get non Verizon units and I will use my best buy cc.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Because they charge interest. I have great credit as well but why stack it on my credit card which has interest (low or not. Still there) when I can get approved through this for 0% interest?

Exactly, google is offering 24 months, so it's only $30-33/month. Unless you have $700+ for a phone, why pay interest when you can get 0% thru google.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrisnan