Google Talk w/Video???

jd07bos

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to the Spec and so far its been a So So experience. For a dual core phone its laggy as hell, my year and a half old thunderbolt flew compared to this thing. But the screen is amazing! I'm wondering why Google Talk does not have video support?? and if there is a way to get it? I used to use it all to time with my bolt, and I'm missing it.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I have video. The person u are chatting with must have a front camera. If they do and you aren't getting video .... that's weird.

hollywoodS14

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
Root itself will not make you miss the ota. Just freeze all the bloatware instead of deleting. A few people couldnt install the lastest ota because of that, but i think they were able to push i through using the LG Update tool. You can always unfreeze everything and unroot. If you get into to flashing cwm that will block you form being able to take ota's. I wouldnt sweat being bale to take the ICS update right away though. I know i plan on waiting untill root is established atleast. Once that happens im sure there will be a nandroid made to just flash to 4.0 with out having to reflash stock recovery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnS21