Google Talk

Bwangster12

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Wait, I'm confused. Why sideload? Google Talk is installed on my device and connects to video chat, but I still can't use the FFC, even after the update.

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Wait, I'm confused. Why sideload? Google Talk is installed on my device and connects to video chat, but I still can't use the FFC, even after the update.

I haven't tried GTalk....but I do use "Tango" and "Oik Video" or "Skype" and those all work perfect with the FFC

Bwangster12

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I haven't tried GTalk....but I do use "Tango" and "Oik Video" or "Skype" and those all work perfect with the FFC

Yes, tried Skype and it works great. I can start a video chat with Google Talk, but can only use rear facing camera. I don't see any option to switch to front.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I got the new update but I don't see the option to video chat. Where is it?

Open Google Talk, click on yourself as if you were updating your status. There's a tickybox marked "allow voice and video chats". Ticky the tickybox.

Yes, this should be in "settings", but it's not.

Jazhuis

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Open Google Talk, click on yourself as if you were updating your status. There's a tickybox marked "allow voice and video chats". Ticky the tickybox.

Yes, this should be in "settings", but it's not.

Thanks for that!
Funny thing is, the FFC works fine for joining a G+ Hangout.

bunkerchunk

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Nice job. I was running one of the earlier Bamf froyo releases when the TB first came out but I liked stock sense and was waiting for a stable GB ROM that was proven. Good work on Bamf Forever! I gave you an indirect-plug :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjd19891