Google Voice Search Question

smthrsd

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Last nigth when I was seachign via google and using the voice to search, the phoen would talk back, like when i searched Weather, it woudl say The Weather is Dublin 71 degrees. Today When I do it, there is no voice. I went into the settign and made sure sure under voice speech output is selected to always speak. yet still no sound.

Last edited by a moderator:

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Re: Google Voice Q

Yeah S Voice talking to me and I didn't change any settings. I'm not sure what the deal is. Good thing I don't really care too much for it.

smthrsd

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site

Yeah S Voice talking to me and I didn't change any settings. I'm not sure what the deal is. Good thing I don't really care too much for it.

yup my S Voice also is not talkign back. Unrooted and no apps diabled either. S Voice and Google both talke back to me, as of last night, but today neither are and I didnt chnage a thing either.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

yup my S Voice also is not talkign back. Unrooted and no apps diabled either. S Voice and Google both talke back to me, as of last night, but today neither are and I didnt chnage a thing either.

Google is talking back to me though. S Voice just stopped out of nowhere. In you language and input setting, what do you have set as your text to voice?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dfgfg