Google's awful gestures are ruining Android Q

mogelijk

Trusted Member
Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm so used to the three buttons. All the hype and fears expressed here makes me want to remain on android oreo or pie. Love the 3 buttons too much. I know I will be forced to move to gestures one day in the future but Google should still leave it as an option for those of us that are faint of heart.

I have the Q beta on two different phones (a Pixel and the Essential phone) and, on both, you can choose the 3 button, the 2 button, or full gestures. I suspect most phones will offer this choice, and I expect it will be a choice on the Pixel 4.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I have the Q beta on two different phones (a Pixel and the Essential phone) and, on both, you can choose the 3 button, the 2 button, or full gestures. I suspect most phones will offer this choice, and I expect it will be a choice on the Pixel 4.

From what I understand there is no option to use the 3 button layout on the pixel 3's running Pie..... just the og and pixel 2's. I wouldn't be too surprised if Google forced gestures on the 4, though I think it would be a mistake. Choices are good ;-)

mogelijk

Trusted Member
Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
From what I understand there is no option to use the 3 button layout on the pixel 3's running Pie..... just the og and pixel 2's. I wouldn't be too surprised if Google forced gestures on the 4, though I think it would be a mistake. Choices are good ;-)

Sorry, by Pixel I meant the 3a XL, so I'm not sure why it wouldn't be a choice on the Pixel 3.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolwilliamson