Got my Xperia Z3!

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
How is the vibration on the z3v when you get a phone call. I can't hear my lg g3 when it is on my desk ans vibrating from a phone call. Also how is the sound quality for you on phone calls.

Posted via the Android Central App

The sound quality of the phone is excellent, definitely better than the LG G3 (my previous phone). The vibration is strong also. When you talk into the phone and someone talks back, there's a vibration in the top speaker. It's minor and it doesn't hurt anything (I'm assuming).

batonettes

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
First Z3 died when i took a 3 second vid in a salt water. Warrantybis voided. Got a new Z3, never gonna take a video in a salt water again.

raziel

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
First Z3 died when i took a 3 second vid in a salt water. Warrantybis voided. Got a new Z3, never gonna take a video in a salt water again.

I made the same mistake when I first got a Z1 Compact. Sony needs to make it more clear (vs mentioning it in small print on their website) that this is NOT saltwater proof. However, Sony was actually nice enough to send me a brand new Z1 Compact to replace the phone I damaged last year.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe