Got the S-view case? LED flip case? comment here

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Agreed. What does it for me is the cases give off a different look. I do occasionally switch back and forth. My S-view has wireless charging built in so I miss that the most when it's not on. The LED case excludes that feature but you would never know judging by the price. ...
The LED case does look better. And I do like that I don't have to clean the S-view screen all the time.

Note in my house!

Last edited:

shaleem

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
My preference is the S View case. Like some here, the smudges tend to get on my nerves, but I just clean the window and all is well. Honestly, I really do like this case.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I still can't understand why the LED case is more expensive than the S-view case. One of the things I just found out about was the S-voice works with the S-view case.

Princepia

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
I still can't understand why the LED case is more expensive than the S-view case. One of the things I just found out about was the S-voice works with the S-view case.

It's the research and development you're paying for. S view cases have been around for a couple model generations. This LED case is their first implementation, so you're going to pay a premium. The price will likely go down, if the sales justify continued production and expansion to other models.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whytefrank