GPS problems...

KSDroid01

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
...for the past couple of weeks I've had a terrible time with GPS working erratically or not working at all. When I open Google Maps to navigate, instead of an instant direction arrow like over had for years and years, I get a pulsing circle, and often a "searching for gps" note. Sometimes as I drive it will finally get a signal and start navigating, sometimes it will lose the signal again, and sometimes it never finds a signal. I have a GPS app (Ulysses Gizmo) and it indicates numbers satellites found but none used often, and accuracy in the hundreds of feet often. It's driving me but because I travel some and depend on navigating. Anyone with ideas?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I think you answered your own question... Disable that Useless, I mean, Ulysses Gizmo app and see if your problems clear up. While GPS doesn't work like other device resources, the more apps using it the more taxed it becomes, this app may just be interfering with or prioritizing your GPS radio making it difficult for other apps to connect or stay connected.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reroseroy