GPS widget

tdesai4

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Sorry if this has been asked before...but was wondering if anyone else having an issue with GPS widget? Notice that my widget is not working....whenever I press it, it restarts phone....can control GPS from pull down menu but not Widget

cotten516

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I am having the exact same issue. Pressing the GPS widget restarts the phone, everytime. And the mobile network widget no longer works. Press it and it does nothing.

exile

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
+2

I had the same problem too. actually had a whole bunch of small finicky problems. Two weeks ago the phone got stuck on the sprint splash screen when it was booting up. Ended up doing a factory reset. all problems solved.

Sent from HTC Evo 3D using tapatalk

MikeBinOK

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I had this problem with the GPS widget, plus my 3G widget ("mobile network") was giving me problems. It started after doing the last OTA update. I did a factory reset, and it solved both problems.

The knowledge that I was gonna do the reset inspired me to shell out for MyBackup Pro, first time I'd ever used a backup application, and it made the reset much less painful, though still a nuisance.