Great app.!

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,this is an app that really does get you better signal and faster data speeds. I am not in any way trying to advertise. This app is great though. If you have iffy signal,run this app and youll see a some inprovements. I dont know if this works for the 4g radio as well but 3g one for sure. :)
*Forgot to put it up. -_- lol. >>>> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freshnetwork&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd

Last edited:
Reactions: migs

bobodobo

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I dunno myself, but on other sites it's claimed that it just toggles Airplane Mode on and off.

I tested my 3G network speeds 3 times to see if it helped. Each time I ran a baseline test of 5 trials using Speedtest, dropped the high and low speeds, took the average of the remaining 3 trials. Then I installed Fresh Network and repeated the trials. Between each set of trials I uninstalled Fresh Network and restarted my phone to remove any residual effects it might have had.

Results: Of the 3 sets of trials, one time Fresh Network increased my speeds (up and down), a second time it decreased my speeds, and the 3rd time it had almost no effect. It had almost no effect on ping times.

I conclude that Fresh Network has little if any overall effect on one's network speeds.

As an aside, even sitting in one place, network speeds can vary A LOT in a short period of time!