Greetings from the great potato state!

microgal56

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone! Most of the questions I've had about my Samsung Galaxy S4 have been answered using this forum, so today I decided to sign up and see what it's all about. Hopefully this doesn't become one of those forums I sign up for and then never use. There is still a lot I have to learn about my phone, what information companies are receiving on me (with or without my permission), and how to maximize what's available to give me the best experience possible - and I've had it for 1 1/2 years! I really want to congratulate those that provide constructive and helpful information in a way that a 'beginner' like me can understand.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone! Most of the questions I've had about my Samsung Galaxy S4 have been answered using this forum, so today I decided to sign up and see what it's all about. Hopefully this doesn't become one of those forums I sign up for and then never use. There is still a lot I have to learn about my phone, what information companies are receiving on me (with or without my permission), and how to maximize what's available to give me the best experience possible - and I've had it for 1 1/2 years! I really want to congratulate those that provide constructive and helpful information in a way that a 'beginner' like me can understand.

Welcome to the forums. Are you getting close to upgrading? If so, what are you looking at?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello microgal and welcome! I advise being an active member....you'll learn more that way, AND it's fun.☺

Posted via the Android Central App