GS II Epic 4G Touch Cases

solid_s_1117

May 17, 2010
Visit site

solid_s_1117

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I was just linking that super strong glass screen protector. Watch the video, it's absolutely insane.

Oh I have, but I've never had any trouble with the Ultra Clear protector. Though that glass one does look bulletproof. Personally I need to look for a case with a kickstand, but hopefully after the EVO I don't get kickstand withdrawal.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
slowly cases are coming out and as soon as they you will see some in the market... I'll put a special AC price like i have b4 ... I too would like something with a kickstand ...

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
You'd have to be nuts to pay $30 for a screen protector. Boxwave makes a great screen protector for half that.

Clarivue have been my screen protector of choice on my last few devices. The feel is great and you can barely tell it is on. I would recommend those to anyone. Usually come 2 in pack for around $12.

pdiddyfan79

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I sent an email and the TPU guys said they had no dummy unit to use for the cases, but he's sending me a blue glitterflex case to review. They have one for the evo 3d if you'd like to see it. It has glitter so I don't know if I'll use it all of the time. I still intend on getting another color. I can try to put a review on the site or maybe just wait til I receive my Epic 4G Touch.

Flyboy1100

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Oh I have, but I've never had any trouble with the Ultra Clear protector. Though that glass one does look bulletproof. Personally I need to look for a case with a kickstand, but hopefully after the EVO I don't get kickstand withdrawal.

My kickstand broke on my evo about 2 months ago, I glued it down and I am still experiencing withdrawl

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
If you have insurance you can go to any repair store and they replace the back of the case for free in about 10 minutes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AppletoDroid40