GS3 lock screen help

kill4food

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
So this is my lock screen on my GS3, I am using widget locker's JellyBean theme. I love that but the problem is it takes away the ability to wake the phone using S voice. What I want to know is if I can get that back (no I don't want to use an app shortcut I want it to be like it was stock). Also does widget locker have a Touchwiz theme you can download that would solve this problem? I really need help, I'm counting on you guys.

2012-12-15 00.34.29.jpg

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I was about to start a new thread. My question and issue is slightly different but falls under the general Lock Screen category.
When I have PIN lock enabled the "Lock screen options" is grayed out and not selectable.
I followed the tips in this write up How to set lock screen and security options on Galaxy S3 | Android Central when I got the phone earlier this year. Settings and their options have changed now in the Jellybean release. I've tried disabling security of any type, but the option is still grayed out.
Before I go to another launcher, is there something simple I'm missing to add and tweak the lock screen options?

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I was about to start a new thread. My question and issue is slightly different but falls under the general Lock Screen category.
When I have PIN lock enabled the "Lock screen options" is grayed out and not selectable.
I followed the tips in this write up How to set lock screen and security options on Galaxy S3 | Android Central when I got the phone earlier this year. Settings and their options have changed now in the Jellybean release. I've tried disabling security of any type, but the option is still grayed out.
Before I go to another launcher, is there something simple I'm missing to add and tweak the lock screen options?
Figured it out. Have to enabled Swype in addition to PIN in my case. Now itcan set lock screen shortcuts as expected.