[GUIDE]How to restore CWM after ICS update[GUIDE]

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Warning
Please note that I am not responsible if you brick your device while attempting this. I CAN TRY to help you if you do, but that's the most I will do.

How To Install CWM on FF18?

First of all, if you are not rooted, please complete Step 2 before moving on to Step 3.

Read Entire Document
PLEASE READ ENTIRE DOCUMENT BEFORE CONTINUING. THIS IS ALSO REQUIRED AND IF YOU DO NOT, YOU HEIGHTEN YOUR RISKS FOR BRICKING YOUR PHONE.

1) Install Samsung USB/Android drivers (if necessary) [USB/Android]

Step 2 is for unrooted users only.

2B) Once you open the file, it will extract. The default directory is in the download directory /ODIN-OC. Then please run the file.

2C) Please place your phone in download mode by powering off your phone. Once it's off, please press and hold the volume down key, while holding the power key.

2D) It should show a warning screen, but just click the volume up button. Your phone should come up on ODIN as a COM port. Mines was COM5. Then click Start. Once, it's done, your phone will reboot. You're now rooted!

3) Please download sfhub's autoroot tool from here

4) Please run the tool you downloaded. When it is opened, please choose the choice D, click enter, then choose choice E. You now have CWM with the EMMC fix.

Thank's to sextape for the ODIN one click, and sfhub for the tool.

If I helped you, please click the thank's button. :cool:

smilzmp

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
does anyone know how to recover files deleted from my phone. like pictures i took of a cheating wife.
also my phone came with a voice recorder application and i recorded something that my cheating wife deleted, is there anyway to recover that?

thank you any help would be much appreciated it.
chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vergoña69