H not working but H+ and 3G do work?

hasaan001

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have got a Samsung Galaxy S3 unlocked international (GT-I9300) rooted and running Omnirom 4.4.2 Nightly.

My connection to H doesn't load webpages and Chrome says I am offline but then shortly after attempting to load a webpage, it connects to H+ instead and loads very quickly using that. Before dropping it today and smashing my screen, it wasn't picking up any data connection at all for some reason even though it used to perfectly. It's all a bit random. But could anyone please help me fix my current problem? Is this normal?

Also, being in the UK and being on an Orange/EE contract, I should be able to connect to T-Mobile, Orange and EE. But when I go to settings->more...->Mobile networks-> network operators. It shows only t-mobile UK. Shouldn't it show either EE or Orange seeing as I am on a contract with orange? Or does t-mobile uk include ee and orange satellites. If i go to APN settings, it does show EE Internet and EE MMS. neither of which are selected (with their respective dot marked). This could link to the problem with my connections as before EE Internet was selected, but I wouldnt get any mobile data. Now that neither are selected, I am getting data? :S

Thanks for helping with either or my problems!!

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

Vytautas Nuobara

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
i have the same issue with my galaxy note 3. H means no internet... i have to wait it to drop to E or to become H+ to get internet traffic running again. have you found solution?