HACK: Get into the LG G3 without knowing the knock code

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2016
Visit site
OMGosh, You are the best!!!! My names Andrea, and my BF bought me a LG Tablet off our longtime friends. So she Reset it to Factory , for us...well it was a surprise is for me!!! Dave didn't have to do that!! I'm Super, Super Greatfull , and jaked that now I have my own because we were sharing his I Pad! So I choice a "Knock Code" while in the car on the way home, too excited to wait...lol, didn't write it down ( even though I always have a pen n paper in my purse) , the glare from the sun didn't help, So I just figured ya, It's ok because I'll Remember it!!! An 8 digit fricken, stupid Tic, Tac ,Toe thing!! I'm sure you guessed by know, that I forgot!! So I googled how to " Fix" it , and as my BF shaking his head, I came across Your site!! Remembering my "Pin" I followed your instructions and .......BAM far as the BF is concerned , I ROCK!! Truth is it's YOU who ROCK!! Seriously , I can't thank u enough!! You are the Bomb !!! Thanx A Million!! Thanks 2 U, I'm Happily using my new LG Tablet!! Thank You Kindly and God Bless!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowoverhoe