Happy Ship Day everyone!! :)

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Nothing shipped yet! For me anyways >< I WANT MY NEW PHONE DAMN IT! This is going to be a long day! I will however be looking every hour I am sure even while at work today! :p

prettybones24

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
This waiting game is driving me crazy. Come on my pretty:ship, ship, ship! Sorry I couldn't resist. Good luck everyone I hope all our phones ship today with no delays.
By the way does anyone know if we are getting the phones by UPS or FedEx.O:)

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Att site down for maintenance. Hmmm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

Oh it is down! My order is still "In possess". Wondering if the site being down has anything to do with the SIII. Gut feeling tells me know but maybe when it comes back up the SIII will have accessories and what not on the site.

Anyways I await my SIII's delivery!

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
...if they shipped today, that would be a little early, no? Typically they ship with two days to go, so maybe tomorrow?

Mine shows (see attached)

junglesnake98

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I have to be honest here and say I don't think we will see this phone until next week. I am waiting for mine at the at@t store and they have absolutely nothing on this phone yet. No clue about shipping or what they will have for inventory. My gut is telling me next week. I hope I'm wrong cause I'm sick if my one x but there is absolutely nothing slid that says the phone will be here by Thursday. I know out preorder said around the 21st but I think it will be next Monday. I hope I'm wrong and I hope someone shows a shipped label soon but I'm not holing my breath.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I have to be honest here and say I don't think we will see this phone until next week. I am waiting for mine at the at@t store and they have absolutely nothing on this phone yet. No clue about shipping or what they will have for inventory. My gut is telling me next week. I hope I'm wrong cause I'm sick if my one x but there is absolutely nothing slid that says the phone will be here by Thursday. I know out preorder said around the 21st but I think it will be next Monday. I hope I'm wrong and I hope someone shows a shipped label soon but I'm not holing my breath.

You could be correct...

If you go to the ATT web page and click on "pre-order" you will be hit with this message when you try and pre-order the device as a new customer anyways...

Important Pre-Order Information

Your order is scheduled to ship on or around June 21, 2012. Orders received after 3 p.m. CST will be processed the next business day. All orders are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. You will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready to ship.

Your shipment may be subject to delays for reasons that include, but are not limited to, product availability, inventory, credit issues, number porting or carrier delays, and completion of other required AT&T business processes. Items in your cart will be held until all items in your order can be sent in one shipment. Next day or Saturday delivery not available in all areas. Delivery not available on Sunday.

Please note, your credit card will be charged at time of shipment. If using either a credit or debit card, funds in the amount of this purchase will be immediately held and not available for other use. Credit and debit card transactions will not appear in your account until time of shipment.

I hope its incorrect but time will tell.

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
That's for People ordering today. I Had an online chat with an ATT rep Saturday night. They STILL were saying preorders would START to ship today, based on first order first shipped. Will take a little longer to ship orders placed later.
My preorder clearly stated it was expected to ship June 18th, which is today.
I expect it to ship today, because that's what I was told.

I will not cry if it doesn't ship. Will be disappointed though...

Reactions: guinnkevinr

robstunner

Android Connoisseur
Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
That's for People ordering today. I Had an online chat with an ATT rep Saturday night. They STILL were saying preorders would START to ship today, based on first order first shipped. Will take a little longer to ship orders placed later.

This.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

casper5090

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
looking at my order detail "SHIPMENT STATUS: BackOrdered" doesn't look like its going to ship today for me, I am getting blue so maybe it says differently with white.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

Good point and thanks for the info!

As far as the back order status...That makes sense. I also think I was reading some where on here that if you preorder anything from ATT it always says that until the date that it ships. Mine still says "In Process". But I sent my order in VIA the store on the 15th. So I may not see mine for a little bit now! :p

Either way I wont cry if it doesn't ship but if it does I will be one happy ATT customer!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MusicChris63