Has anyone registered for the Samsung promos?

vm81

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know if I can use multiple best buy $50 gift cards in 1 transaction or have to be in separate orders?

My wife and I both got $50 best buy gift card for registering Samsung Pay and adding card.

Posted via the Android Central App

bmetelsky

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
I think you can use more than one per transaction.
BTW - I got my charger a week ago and then my $50 Best Buy card today.
Now hoping I also get the $100 Samsung credit. That would be awesome!

psurob55

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
I signed up for the $200 Samsung gift credit for activating Samsung pay yesterday. Am I able to apply to the best buy $50 credit for Samsung pay activation as well?

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I signed up for the $200 Samsung gift credit for activating Samsung pay yesterday. Am I able to apply to the best buy $50 credit for Samsung pay activation as well?

Lucky you. I just got $100 off and used it today to order the S2 Gear Classic watch.

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I just got the accepted email today. Seems like its moving along since I got the Note 5 last week. Am I able to sign up and actually get any of the other promos? Like the 2 Samsung Pay ones that are on that page?

Misszell

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
Well I am already getting the wireless charger (received confirmation today) so I went to the site and signed up for the 50 dollar Best Buy gift card.......It let me go through and enter all of my information......It may be a long shot but worth a try i guess.

srinathp1988

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Did anyone get both $50 best buy and $100 samsung gift card? I got the best buy coupon but no update on the $100 one

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone get both $50 best buy and $100 samsung gift card? I got the best buy coupon but no update on the $100 one

So far it does not seem like anyone has been able to get both. The terms and conditions do say, "...May not be combined with any other offer, rebate or discount..."

Probably would have been wise to register for the $100 Samsung egift certificate first, waited for that, then try the $50 best buy one of you wanted to test your luck with both...

srinathp1988

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
So far it does not seem like anyone has been able to get both. The terms and conditions do say, "...May not be combined with any other offer, rebate or discount..."

Probably would have been wise to register for the $100 Samsung egift certificate first, waited for that, then try the $50 best buy one of you wanted to test your luck with both...

Does this hold good for gift of the season too? Or is it only either $50 or $100

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Does this hold good for gift of the season too? Or is it only either $50 or $100

I don't know. I suggest reading the terms and conditions for the gifts of the season offer. If that was tied to just purchasing the phone during a certain period, maybe you can register for that and one of the others.

In the case of the $50 and $100, they were both tied to registering a card with Samsung pay during a certain period of time, which happened to be the same. Both offers state they can not be combined with any other offer. Given that purchases could be made using the $100 starting on 12/15, and the poster got the best buy one but not the $100, I think they may have disqualified themselves for the $100 by receiving the $50. Speculation on my part, but read the fine print.

Firegold21

VR Expert
Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
My wife got both the $50 Best Buy credit and the $100 Samsung credit. She didn't get the phone in time for the charger offer, so we got a charger through BB and the Gear VR through Samsung. Paid for by the offers. ;-)

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
My wife got both the $50 Best Buy credit and the $100 Samsung credit. She didn't get the phone in time for the charger offer, so we got a charger through BB and the Gear VR through Samsung. Paid for by the offers. ;-)

Well that's something... Maybe there's hope for others after all

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I signed up for this on the 8th. Received an email saying they got my info. And to wait for a acceptance email. The promo says it has to be used between 15th and 31st. uploadfromtaptalk1450301062105.jpg

justpassingby1

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
I was able to get $100 off code and $50 best buy gift card with my new note 5 purchase. My brother also got $100 +$50 deal even though he bought his phone long times ago (since the deal was about activating samsung pay only and not buying new phone) However he wasnt qualified for Gift of season bundle while i was. I have yet to receive it. I like to know if anyone has received gift of season and what were the time frame since "accepted" email. I moved recently and i dont see a way to change address so im desperately want to know exactly when to expect mail and from which carrier, so i can keep tracking and retrieve from my old address.

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
I sent a support ticket to prize logic. They told me last night that I had been sent a notification that I had been approved for Gifts of the Season.

Alan FL

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
I sent a support ticket to prize logic. They told me last night that I had been sent a notification that I had been approved for Gifts of the Season.

I'm still waiting for my $100 SP voucher. Prize Logic notified me that they are overwhelmed by the response and is trying to get these done.
The trick is that this promo expires 12/31 and it's getting close. Plus, the Samsung store is offering free shipping through end of the year.

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm still waiting for my $100 SP voucher. Prize Logic notified me that they are overwhelmed by the response and is trying to get these done.
The trick is that this promo expires 12/31 and it's getting close. Plus, the Samsung store is offering free shipping through end of the year.

And see the thing is I never did receive an official approval email.