Has Samsung gotten rid of the Ascending Ringtone issue on their phones?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Do you mean a ringtone that increases in volume as the ring goes on? I have an S21 Ultra and have had the S10 and S20 and have never noticed this happening. When is the last time you had a Samsung? I mean what device? Could it have been a ringtone that you downloaded? I can't say that I've even noticed this with the alarm but typically that would be where you'd find something like that but I guess the phone might ring that way if pocket mode was on...?

Fathertime

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
By the way, It was a known issue with Samsung phones.

It happens with all ringtones.

It's really annoying more than anything else. You want your phone to ring at the same level, not like you're trying to bring the choir to a crescendo.

Last edited by a moderator:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
By the way, It was a known issue with Samsung phones.

It happens with all ringtones.

It's really annoying more than anything else. You want your phone to ring at the same level, not like you're trying to bring the choir to a crescendo.
I have Samsung devices for many years , i never experienced this , S series and Note series

Anyway , if its happening with stock as well , go into safe mode see if behave same way , also check device care under battery settings that volume isnt toggle on , i remember in older versions on Samsung they had this