Have you got the June security update yet?

Graham Thomas

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Have you got your June security update for the Pixel C yet? I haven't, and some people in the Pixel 2 forum have been saying theirs has arrived late, or not yet. I wondered if there is any problem. I checked, and the June patch files for the C do exist. Maybe I'm just at the end of the queue for the OTA update.

By the way, sad that the C won't be getting Android P, but our two years are up, and in any case I think Google has mostly abandoned the tablet market.

swebb

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
I've not gotten the update either. I usually manually check for it, but haven't tried it for this month yet.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I still haven't gotten June either. I know I can install it manually, but I'd rather not go through all of those steps.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, finally got both June and July tonight, one after another. I wonder what the bottleneck was?

Graham Thomas

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I suspect it was an oversight, as the files were available for sideloading at the usual times. There were a couple of threads about the missing OTA updates in the Nexus Google Groups forum (which includes the Pixel C - the Pixel forum is for the phones) and one or both of those may have been noticed by the powers-that-be.

Anyway, as people have said, both June and July updates have now been pushed out. Good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware