Having a whole lot of Problems with my CRAPPY-S7-Active!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nono033

Sep 30, 2017
Visit site
Hello...First off I have to say that I hate the S7 active. It is very buggy! It's so frustrating! This is like my 3/4 replacement phone, which happened during the first month of me buying it!
Don't get me wrong I love Samsung, I loved the S4 active and the other only reason I got the 7 was because my 4 wouldn't charge up anymore...

OKAY, enough of that rant-onto the problems I'm dealing with now...

ONE··Random Ads pops up on my screen taking up the entire screen and I'm not even on any application. Id be in my files, or my Gallery, heck it even popped up while I was texting in the Messages app that was already on the phone. So wasn't an app I downloaded. It doesn't happen a ton and it recently just started doing that for about a few days or couple, and its random when an ad will pop up ( so this is kinda worry-some )

TWO··I am in the process of transfer my media into my SD card and my USB portable drive..My photos I selected to transfer to my sd or the usb drive, most are copied perfectly fine but then there is quite a bunch that didn't. The ones that didn't are either the thumbnail pictures and when I click on it Grey photo comes up with an '!' and the only option is to delete, and/or some of the photo is there some-of it could be grey or thin colored lines totally ruining the photo. (curious why it does that cause its frustrating when I loss photos of videos that I don't wanna part with are gone especially ones with my Son and my Family.)

↘️↙️
THREE··My phone just randomly took a Screen Shot, (& nooo I didn't press the Home and the Power button to take it and nooo I don't use the gesture option)..I was in Snap chat on a message and it takes 2/3 screen shots(2 for sure). What's flipping tripping me out is that at the top of message once the screen shot is taken it showed a brief preview of the photo...the photo was of my pattern used on my phone! So I freak a little and I try to go to go see the screen shots..and those ones AREN'T on my phone to view....

This problem was reason I
searched on the Internet and I came across a few links which connected me to this Android-Central.

also my phone still gets very laggy, very slow, and very hot, very! & it doesn't just happen when it's charging.! I feel like its gotten worse and more frequent.

I'm sure I have some more issues with my S7 active but can't think of them all, these are just the most recently, and are major concerns.

HELP !?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali