Having issues

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Irritated-My S7 Edge is about a month old. Rather often the pull down notification bar decides not to work at all. A few times it randomly got very warm to the touch (through the otterbox case) to about 102°. Having 2nd thoughts about diving into a new S8 or Note 8 right from preorder. . I wish the Note 5 was still available through Tmobile since my S7 EDGE is on jump on demand.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I have a blue S7 edge and a gold Note 5 (bought used, but was new) and i have an iPhone 7 +.
I was hesitant to get an s7 edge again because the first one hi had got HOT. This one is not bad it gets slightly luke warm while charging, i usually watch youtube videos i watched one for over 2 hours straight the other night and the phone was barely warm at all, but when i restart the phone it gets warm!
My Note 5 doesnt get warm ever... and neither does my iPhone...
I am not sure if i will pre-order the S8 right away... my addictive instincts and my heart will want me to order it at 12 a.m or whenever it goes live..LOL! but my mind says wait for reviews... what will i do... not sure! :)

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
OK now it doesn't see my Gear S2 watch😐. All the right settings are on. I'm going to call the local store here soon.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I brought it into the store and we reset the gear S2 watch and then the phone finally saw it so it's okay for now but if I keep having that problem where the notification bar disappears I'm going to get pretty ticked off

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I brought it into the store and we reset the gear S2 watch and then the phone finally saw it so it's okay for now but if I keep having that problem where the notification bar disappears I'm going to get pretty ticked off

What phone will you be getting??? :D you already had the V20...

lady of the lake

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
I've had my S7edge since early March 2016 and had to reset it once due to not being able to get phone to open. A chat with Tech support helped me fix the problem but the process caused the phone to get really warm (actually hot) but it cooled down quickly and my Edge continues to work great.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
None of the phones i own at the moment make me completely satisfied and its a terrible feeling! HAHA. Only true phone addicts will understand.
Note 5 love it, like the flat screen, but battery sucks.
S7 edge- good phone no issues great battery life, not a fan of curved screen.
iPhone 7+- like the flat screen, battery is amazing, camera could be better, screen resolution sucks compared to amoled.

I could come up with more pros and cons but that would take too much time ! :confused:

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
None of the phones i own at the moment make me completely satisfied and its a terrible feeling! HAHA. Only true phone addicts will understand.
Note 5 love it, like the flat screen, but battery sucks.
S7 edge- good phone no issues great battery life, not a fan of curved screen.
iPhone 7+- like the flat screen, battery is amazing, camera could be better, screen resolution sucks compared to amoled.

I could come up with more pros and cons but that would take too much time ! :confused:
Ha I have the same problem. I have had every phone this year minus the g5. Always lacks something lol. Or is my justification to get something new.

I am now on the Pixel. We will see how long I last. So far so good though.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Ha I have the same problem. I have had every phone this year minus the g5. Always lacks something lol. Or is my justification to get something new.

Haven't tried the Pixel. I used my last jump to go back to the LG V20. Though I'm missing Samsung Pay, this phone is much smoother and faster than my S7Edge was, the screens much bigger, and its more relaxing and enjoyable to look at without the curved edges. The camera is nice and manual mode is easy to work with

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Haven't tried the Pixel. I used my last jump to go back to the LG V20. Though I'm missing Samsung Pay, this phone is much smoother and faster than my S7Edge was, the screens much bigger, and its more relaxing and enjoyable to look at without the curved edges. The camera is nice and manual mode is easy to work with

I have not tried the V20... i had the G5 was a terrible phone... and then the last LG i had was the G2 and G3...
Oh no last JUMP! what will you do when S8 comes out? LOL

I have thought about going to T-Mobile just for JUMP on demand, but i am not sure if the signal is par with Verizon or At&t..

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site

I looked at the Pixel.. didnt tickle my fancy at all... :-(

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I have thought about returning my S7 edge i got it from best buy but id lose the $350 gift card i got with it.. and i wanted to use that for a new computer LOL

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I might switch out if Sprint has any specials if its that intriguing. But I'm mostly interested in the note 8

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reroseroy