Having Problems With Wallpapers And The Notch

Surcept

Aug 11, 2018
Visit site
So ive been using my new g7 for a couple days now and my wallpapers arent covering over the notch. ive tried with multiple wallpapers from multiple apps and on luck. it starting working once but idk what happened. maybe this is supposed to be this way but i wanted to know if anyone had anything they could tell me about this thatd be helpful

azMSulr

this is my lockscreen where it covers the whole screen up to the status bar up top

kFB7bAs

this is my homescreen where youll see the black bar up top where the status bar is. (like i said ive tried this with many wallpapers from different sources and always the same)

JUF2WSc

the funny part is that when i go to my multitasking menu and some other ones it actually shows the wallpaper stretching across the screen

ive tried adjusting it and it never works. if theres a simple fix for this that im not seeing then please tell me lol this is driving me crazy. i havent found a setting to fix this

dnj231

Mar 1, 2018
Visit site
I also have issues with the notch. Some apps insist on having it by default even though you have it removed with the system

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mahendra K