Having Samsung issues

blackhawksfan75

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsungs suck now

Hey Tadpoles. Yeah, the Ultra is what I am leaning towards. I really wanted to give the Pixel line one more go around with the 6, but very hesitant with the amount of complaints I've been reading about it.

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site

Hey Tadpoles. Yeah, the Ultra is what I am leaning towards. I really wanted to give the Pixel line one more go around with the 6, but very hesitant with the amount of complaints I've been reading about it.
I would never say the complaints are exaggerated. I wouldn't want to discount those who have had problems with their Pixel but I can tell you my experience with the Pixel 6 has been great. That being said, I also have a S21 Ultra and it's fantastic. The camera doesn't capture my constantly moving toddler though. Hence the need for a Pixel.

blackhawksfan75

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site

I would never say the complaints are exaggerated. I wouldn't want to discount those who have had problems with their Pixel but I can tell you my experience with the Pixel 6 has been great. That being said, I also have a S21 Ultra and it's fantastic. The camera doesn't capture my constantly moving toddler though. Hence the need for a Pixel.

I usually take complaints with a huge grain of salt as a lot of them are user related. Outside of LG, I've also had great success with all the phones (including Pixels 1 - 5) I've owned over the years. The S21 Ultra was a fantastic device. I should have kept it over the iPhone 13, but as mentioned in another post, I wanted to see the hype surrounding the Apple watch.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR