having trouble flashing my first rom. HELP

02silverado

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Ok so about a week ago I rooted my phone. Until then I had never heard of rooting, ROMs, and things of that nature so I am very new to all of this. I have a droid 2 global and I found, on this forum, the gummy jar ROM, the GRD rommer, and the sensors zip to disable the sensors. I plugged my phone up and put all three of these on the very bottom of my sd card (what I thaut was the root) but when I go to boot into recovery and select a zip to install it shows Manny different things on my sd card but none of three I mentioned are shown. If you have any clue what I am doing wrong please tell me any help would be greatly appreciated. On a side note I know how to enter recovery mode with the x and power button but I can't figure out how to get to the green screen (what I assume is the bootloader menu) by any other way than using rom manger and telling it to boot into recovery. I really need to know how to get to this menu so that I can access my backup in the case that I screw something up and can't get the phone to boot up. Thanks very much for you time and help!!!!

mjs1015

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
How do you get into recovery? With droid 2 bootstrap? Put your zip files in your download folder on your sd card and then you should be able to access them in CWM.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174