HDMI cable to tv

Easton091

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Looking for a link to get a cable so I can stream movies from my phone to my tv. Anyone?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site

Those are exactly what you need.....i bought a generic brand from amazon and even though it was advertised with the 5pin to 11 pin adapter that was not in the package and i had to order one separate....the company has since responded to say they would send me one...whatever. it does work great so alls well that ends well. i would suggest sticking with the actual oem product however and save yourself some hassle.

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Looking for a link to get a cable so I can stream movies from my phone to my tv. Anyone?

Any chance you have an xbox360 or ps3? Or a home theatre system that supports dlna. If you do then can stream audio/video wirelessly to your tv.

Sent via Tapatalk

celticfdguy

May 11, 2011
Visit site
To bad our Note 2 doesn't support HDMI out of box... I feel like an iPhone user having to buy a dongle to get something I want.

Easton091

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Any chance you have an xbox360 or ps3? Or a home theatre system that supports dlna. If you do then can stream audio/video wirelessly to your tv.

Sent via Tapatalk

I have xbox and ps3. How do you connect them?

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Looking for answer to my last question

Oh, missed that one. :p

On the phone, you can set up DLNA by going into Settings, more settings under Wireless & Network, then Nearby devices under Media share.

Other than that I'm not sure cause I've never done it myself.