Heard there is a $119 droid best buy is matching

CynicalDreams81

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
Yeah Best Buy does price matching. My local store advised me that the price they match has to be from a store located in the same city and not online. I was out of luck when upgrading to my Droid. The closest Best Buy that sells Verizon phones is 3 hours away plus no Dell store in my city. If there was after my upgrade discount I would have gotten my Droid for 19.99.

politjunkie

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
119.99!! Bestbuy just matched dell's price... so excited, now i have to wait an hour for this dang ghost armor to dry before i turn it on. If i knew that i wouldnt have got it

StealthMode

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
BestBuy pricematched my Droid last Wednesday. I printed out the dell page with the Droid for $119 with my zipcode, an went straight to the mobile dept an talked to them. Now I can't completely hate BB anymore :eek:

ptfd13

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Just got my price match, no problem at all. Went in with the ad and they checked my account and gave me my money!

shdwjackal

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Also had them pricematch me. The recurring lesson seems to be go straight to the mobile section. People who have asked other managers or the door guy have met with less than perfecgt results.

MountainX

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
Just got my price match, no problem at all. Went in with the ad and they checked my account and gave me my money!

Where did you get the ad?

Wirefly has it for $129 (if you go to the Friends and Family site), but you have to wait for FedEx ground shipping (unless you want to pay extra).

Which service plan are you guys picking? Does BestBuy offer the PDA/Smartphone Unlimited Data Usage at $49.99?

ptfd13

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Where did you get the ad?

Wirefly has it for $129 (if you go to the Friends and Family site), but you have to wait for FedEx ground shipping (unless you want to pay extra).

Which service plan are you guys picking? Does BestBuy offer the PDA/Smartphone Unlimited Data Usage at $49.99?

I went to google and typed in Dell and DROID and it brought me to their site and I just printed it off. Dell had it marked for $119.99. Best Buy offers the same plans Verizon offers. They do have their own extra insurance plan which beats Verizon's so I did get that also.

MountainX

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
I went to google and typed in Dell and DROID and it brought me to their site and I just printed it off. Dell had it marked for $119.99. Best Buy offers the same plans Verizon offers. They do have their own extra insurance plan which beats Verizon's so I did get that also.

Thanks. It is strange that searching on Dell.com doesn't show the Droid. But doing as you said, Google gave me a link to https://mobility.dell.com/ with the $119 deal. I printed it out.

It turns out this Dell offer is fulfilled by Simplexity, which is the same as Wirefly (but $10 cheaper than Wirefly).

Does Best Buy add sales tax on top of the $119?