Hello Androidcentral

RM83

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I just want to say that this site is pretty awesome. I like all the information/reviews/tips etc... from this site. The app is really good too. I currently have an S3 but will be getting a Moto X on Verizon very soon. :)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central, and we heartily agree with you! Let us know what you think of the X. I'm jealous -- I'll have to wait until next March before I upgrade!

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I just want to say that this site is pretty awesome. I like all the information/reviews/tips etc... from this site. The app is really good too. I currently have an S3 but will be getting a Moto X on Verizon very soon. :)

Welcome to the forums!

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I'll be curious what you think of the Moto X after using the GS3. I'd be tempted to switch if I wasn't under contract.

Oh, and welcome to AC!

kroudny

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi I am new here. I have Galaxy S2 LTE. The OS is "gingerbread".
I am hoping to find a way how to synchronize my Outlook at work with my phone. I have a little wrinkle to this. I work for very secretive company and am not allowed to have any of this info floating through the cloud. Local synch only. Any ideas/recommendations out there?

George

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi I am new here. I have Galaxy S2 LTE. The OS is "gingerbread".
I am hoping to find a way how to synchronize my Outlook at work with my phone. I have a little wrinkle to this. I work for very secretive company and am not allowed to have any of this info floating through the cloud. Local synch only. Any ideas/recommendations out there?

George

Welcome to the forums! Have you started with the Outlook app?

From a SlimROM S3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thanthan23