Hello everyone

ale_lacroce

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello, Alessandro Lac here, an Android/Java developer with over 3 years of experience.
Smartphones have been a passion since the first Htc G1 came out. I started modding Roms and creating Android applications as soon as I could, tweaking the system and porting the Htc Sense interface to non-htc smartphones. Now I started a business with a friend from college, we develop Android games (Briscola and Scopa are on top of the Card section in the italian Google Play Store).

My daily phone is a Nexus 4 and my tablet is a Nexus 7.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I hope you can share some of your expertise with us.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AC Forums mobile app

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello, Alessandro Lac here, an Android/Java developer with over 3 years of experience.
Smartphones have been a passion since the first Htc G1 came out. I started modding Roms and creating Android applications as soon as I could, tweaking the system and porting the Htc Sense interface to non-htc smartphones. Now I started a business with a friend from college, we develop Android games (Briscola and Scopa are on top of the Card section in the italian Google Play Store).

My daily phone is a Nexus 4 and my tablet is a Nexus 7.

Welcome to the forums!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blaze_3ds