Hello from the maker of VoiceSee?

YiZRi

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi Android Central Members,

My name is Daniel Ben-Ezri, founder and chief innovator at YiZRi LLC, based in Burlington Vermont.

I am passionate about engineering solutions that make a difference in people?s lives. After a successful career with IBM as a software engineer, I?ve spent the last few years working with various voice technologies to create what I consider to be game-changing applications for smartphones and tablets. Guess which was my platform of choice for delivering the initial releases?

I am not posting links to the free beta applications or the Kickstarter campaign that accompanies them. We had a very nice coverage on The Wall Street Journal's MarketWatch, USA Today, Science 2.0, Food+Tech Connect and other major media sites. I am confident that you can find that information if you want to.

My goal in joining Android Central is to provide support and answer questions regarding Culinary Pal, News Pal, Wiki Pal and other apps based on the VoiceSee platform. If time allows, I would be happy to help with other Android-related issues as well.

Lastly, contrary to popular belief, I don't really know everything. So I reserve the right to ask silly questions every now and then.

Best,
Daniel

YiZRi

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Thank you @kev2126, @ajonesma and all for your welcome.

Ideally I would like to receive email notifications by tags or keywords but since this isn't supported yet, feel free to PM me if & when you post questions regarding Culinary Pal, News Pal or Wiki Pal (or VoiceSee in general).

:)
Daniel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nuella90